Why Automist Smartscan?
* DIRECT TARGETING - directly targets the origin of the fire, it allows for more efficient fire suppression
* MEETS BS 9252 PERFORMANCE STANDARDS - Under independent testing, Automist Smartscan has met the fire performance standards outlined in BS9252.
* CAN BE STOPPED MANUALLY - Unlike conventional sprinklers, Automist Smartscan can be stopped once the fire is extinguished, minimising potential water damage.
* PREVENTS FALSE ALARMS - Automist Smartscan is triggered by heat detectors which are notoriously robust, decreasing the potential for false alarms.
* LACK OF DISTRUPTION - With typical installation lasting just a few hours, there is a little in the way of nuisance and the retrofit aspect requires minimal building work.
* LOW MAINTENANCE - The annual maintenance is a simple and quick procedure which only takes a few minutes.
* LOW WATER USAGE - Automist Smartscan uses 90% less water than a traditional sprinkler system which minimises consequential water damage.
- Liam Hughes